As you can see, it has been awhile since my last post. Originally I was planning on posting a book review everyday...but lets be honest, that is a LOT of work. lol. Truthfully, I put my posts on hold because I joined a company called Prepaid Legal and I wanted to focus all my time into that. It's a work from home job and I've actually done prettywell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my spare time, instead of reading books, I've fallen back onto some of my old addictions. Well, mainly just 2 of them: (1) Perfect World-an MMORPG, and (2) Manga.
I've been a member of Perfect World off and on for 2 years. It's a great game and I love to play it. Great people, good toons, and it's entertaining. Though I have a habit of getting too involved in the Game..which gamer doesn't like to talk to online friends and level fast? ;D
I try not to be dorky, or a gaming nerd, but sometimes I can't help it. I'm just good at lazy things! Maybe it's because I know failure is not an option. Plus it's a free game! Well, sort of. I've spent some money in the game "Boutique" for convenience items, but atleast I'm not required to dish out money every month
With Manga, I've always been a fan of the Japanese drawing style. Sloppy, haphazard, cartoons and artwork annoy me. Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Sponge Bob, yuck. Alright, maybe the screenwriting is good, but the way the characters and backgrounds are drawn is a total turnoff. We all have our own opinions, so don't be offended if I just bashed on yours, and I'll try not to be offended if you bash on mine! ;-)
I haven't read every genre of manga, but some of my favorites are: Skip Beat, Glass Mask, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Change Guy, 1/2 Prince, Eureka, Bambino and basically anything written by Han Yu-rang, or Han Mi-rang. Psyren was pretty good up to a point.
Well, I just wanted to keep you guys updated and give you an explanation for my absence...even though I don't have followers...yet. ;-) Good luck with your Christmas preparations!


No comments:
Post a Comment